Picture by Daryl Getman
Kennedy created Superstar Agenda to unlock human potential. The Superstar Agenda is the algorithm that conceptualizes superstars as having an amplified individuality due to a resonance between their natural creative expression, what they do on a daily basis, and the environments that they are a part of.
- Swahili, French, Kikuyu, English
- Philippines, Kenya, France, Switzerland, Singapore, U.K., Senegal, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Puerto Rico & all corners of the continental United States
- Registered Nurse (2006), Member of New York Bar (2012), Series 69 and 73 Certified Investment Banker (2013), Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (2016)
- Intermediate Alto Saxophonist
- Investment Banker (Centerview Partners, Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
- Corporate Lawyer (Cleary Gottlieb, Paul, Weiss)
- Development Advisor (Dalberg Global Development Advisors)
- Management Consultant (McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group)
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (magna cum laude)
- Sole Senior Awarded Dean’s Award for Excellence
- The Nursing School, University of Pennsylvania (magna cum laude)
- Elected Graduation Speaker
- Yale Law School, Juris Doctor
- Teaching Fellow for Yale Undergraduate Courses
Manu works as a designer, developer, and artist at Superstar Agenda.
In the past he’s been part of the in-house design teams at Christie’s Auction House, Ralph Lauren and 1stdibs (among others). He has had his work featured on Al Jazeera, and has been on the TV show Girls.
He is a connoisseur of the finer things in life: woodworking, B-boying, jazz, reading and juggling.
Lucinda likes horses. A lot. And learning about craft beer. And watching formula 1. And…knitting. Among other things, she was the president of Yale’s polo club. Lucinda is a writer and content creator at Superstar Agenda. She is excited about the mission and especially how to power college and graduate students as they make their transition to full time professional life.
Photographic Artist/Creative Associate. Trained in the theater arts, with a camera at her side at all times, and a passion to seek out, create and capture vivid and moving imagery, Daryl found herself working as a professional photographer early in her arts career. With a light-infused impressionist quality, she works with natural light to create an image that is at once magical, yet attainable, raw and real.
Published: Broadway World, Playbill, USA Today, Jetsetter, Portland Magazine, Food Network Magazine, LA Times, Food + Wine, Subaru Magazine, USC Magazine.
Some clients include: Kate Winslet for the Golden Hat Foundation, Dick Van Dyke, Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow, Carnegie Hall and Tuacahn Center for the Arts.
BFA NYU Tisch School of the Arts.